Google+ Mya Larose: Woo hoo !!!! The competition is finally over
Marys Menage Reviews The Romance Reviews

WARNING

I'm an erotic romance writer, most of the contents in this blog are of an adult nature +18. So, if you are under 18 years old or explicit sex and nude images isn’tyour cup of tea, please click on EXIT right now!!!

Thursday 12 June 2014

Woo hoo !!!! The competition is finally over


To celebrate the release of my first Book, Zara’s second chance.

I gave away a FREE Zara’ second chance’s E-BOOK for the first 3 winners. 

A key ring and a pen for the 5 runners up. 

The winners were randomly chosen.





Woo hoo !!!! The competition is finally over. Thank you all for your kind reviews

Here's the list of the 3 Winners for the Zara's second chance Ebook


- Michelle Mendoza

- Maari Hammond

- chris subtomam





Here's the list of the 5 runners up for a keyring and a pen

- Angela Howell

- Justin Adjustin

- Peggy Farooqi

- Carly Rose

- Liz Mandigo








Please contact me with your details to receive your prize(s)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mya. I enjoyed your sample from your book 1..I found it steamy,2. i was captivated as soon as i started reading it. 3. I felt happy for the characters that they had got together, and felt hot with the sexy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mya 1: I truly enjoyed this excerpt 2: Was immediately wrapped up in the story 3: There was so much of feeling between the two characters that the readers are likely to be emotionally involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It caught me right from the start and kept me the whole way through. I was amused and emotionally involved in this passage and waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hooked from the beginning, I was amused and happy with the ending, I definately want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the excerpt. I was immediately into the scene and thought wow this is hot and I liked Peter and Zaea. Definately interested in reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was a very good start had my attention instantly and held it through entire hot scene characters were also plenty likeable would like to read more

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt like I was making love with her.. taken back to my days as a young man.. experiencing my first erotic scene with someone I first met.. but knew that soon we would be making love..only now with our eyes.. but soon be entwined like two vines.. so close ..we would never be apart..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun excerpt! I enjoyed the chemistry and laughter as well as the sexy love scene. Thanks for inviting me to follow you!

    ReplyDelete